Weber Training StablesTraining
Training prices reduced! $550.00
Conditioning - working minimum 3-4 times a week
Less than 1 month / Conditioning $25.00 per day
1 month Conditioning $375.00
Off site training $750
Off site conditioning $550
* On site training prices do not include board.
* Off site training/conditioning prices do not include travel expenses.
Board for all stalls includes:
1) Feeding twice daily, Hay;Alfalfa, or 3way (up to 4 flakes daily),
2)Grain (up to 4lbs daily)
3) Feeding of Supplements (owner provided),
4) Flaked shaving in box stall and pelleted shavings in pipe corrals,
5)Stall cleaned daily,
6) Daily feed through fly control
7) Rotational paste worming every other month.
Additional feedings, turnout and other services available upon request at additional expense.
Barn 1: $395.00
Barn 2 $375.00
Partially coverd pipestalls: $325.00
Due to the extreme increase in hay costs there is a temporary surplus of $50.00 per month in addition to board until hay prices once again stabilize.
Private Lessons (1 hr.) $60.00
Private Lessons (1/2 hr.) $45.00 (generally children 7 and under)
Semi-Private (1 hr.) $45.00
Group Lessons - 3 or more riders. (1 hr.) $40.00 per rider
* Participation in group lessons is contingent upon participants experience and lesson horse availability. For safety reasons group lessons are only available to intermediate - advanced riders. New students wishing to particpate in group lessons must schedule a private for evaluation purposes to determine eligibility.
Travel Expenses: To be determined and contingent upon distance from WTS.
Horse Show Rates (per horse)
The cost of Shared Tack / Dressing rooms/Grooms are divided equally between number of horses.
Horse in training N/C
Not in training $35.00
Cost of fuel, plus mileage @ .30 per mile ( gas to be divided by number of horses being hauled )
Honor Hill Shadrach $1500.00 LFG
Regency Flashback $1500.00 LFG
Regency Romanesque $1000.00 LFG
Regency Pendragon $1000.00 LFG
Regency Flash Gordon $1000.00 LFG
Regency Prometheus $1000.00 LFG
Regency Jose Cuervo $750 LFG introductory rate
A) Training Package - Includes board, training, taking editing and posting of photos and videos, placing advertisements and dealing with all potential buyers. $1225.00/ month plus 10% commision
B) Premium Package- Includes: board, conditioning/week, taking, editing and posting of photos and videos, placing advertisements and dealing with all potential buyers. $675/ Month plus 10% Commission.
B) Base Package- Includes board, placement of advertising and dealing with all potential buyers. $425/ Month plus $10% Commission.
Horse and Farm Sitting
Rates are negotiated and contingent upon distance, number of visits and specific requests.
Camps and Clinics
Rates for camps and clinics vary and are contingent upon length, content and skill level.
WTS will assist on and off site clients with a number of services. Services include, but are not limited to:
• Body clipping $100.00 (additional $25.00 for twitching or tranq)
• Lunging $10.00 (20 minutes) or $25.00 3 x week (60 minutes)
• Injury after care (to be determined based on care needed)
• Wound dressings (to be determined based on care needed)
• Medicating (to be determined based on care needed)
• Hand walking $5.00 (per 15 minutes)
• Worming $5.00
• Turnout $20.00 per week
• Bathing $20.00 per bath ($15.00 if you provide supplies)
• Trimming (bridle path, ears, muzzle, legs, etc.) $15.00
Trimming that requires twitch or tranq $ 25.00
• AM. Blanket removal $15.00 per week
• PM. Re-blanketing $15.00 per week
• Putting up and maintaining of tail $12.00 per week
Supplemental feeding $10.00 per week
Transport of clients horses to and from shows ( see horse show rates)