Weber Training StablesTraining
Training prices reduced! $550.00
Off site training
$100 per hour incucding drive time to and from site.
* On site training prices do not include board.
* Off site training/conditioning prices do not include travel expenses.
Board for all stalls includes:
1) Feeding twice daily, Hay;Alfalfa, or 3way (up to 4 flakes daily),
2)Grain (up to 4lbs daily)
3) Feeding of Supplements (owner provided),
4) Flaked shaving in box stall and pelleted shavings in pipe corrals,
5)Stall cleaned daily,
6) Daily feed through fly control
7) Rotational paste worming every other month.
Additional feedings, turnout and other services available upon request at additional expense.
Barn 1: $395.00
Barn 2 $375.00
Partially coverd pipestalls: $325.00
Due to the extreme increase in hay costs there is a temporary surplus of $50.00 per month in addition to board until hay prices once again stabilize.
Private Lessons (1 hr.) $60.00
Private Lessons (1/2 hr.) $45.00 (generally children 7 and under)
Semi-Private (1 hr.) $45.00
Group Lessons - 3 or more riders. (1 hr.) $40.00 per rider
* Participation in group lessons is contingent upon participants experience and lesson horse availability. For safety reasons group lessons are only available to intermediate - advanced riders. New students wishing to particpate in group lessons must schedule a private for evaluation purposes to determine eligibility.
Travel Expenses: To be determined and contingent upon distance from WTS.
Horse Show Rates (per horse)
The cost of Shared Tack / Dressing rooms/Grooms are divided equally between number of horses.
Horse in training N/C
Not in training $35.00
Cost of fuel, plus mileage @ .30 per mile ( gas to be divided by number of horses being hauled )
Regency Flashback $1500.00 LFG
Regency Pendragon $1000.00 LFG
Regency Flash Gordon $1000.00 LFG
Regency Prometheus $1000.00 LFG
Regency Jose Cuervo $750 LFG introductory rate
We have had a lot of success with our Consignment sales. We will handle everything from taking pictures/videos, marketing, tune-ups and conditioning, grooming, getting your horse ready to show to potential buyers, dealing with all inquiries and meeting with potential buyers. We have structured our consignment program as follows:
$100 Initial fee for taking and editing photos and videos
Monthly board- fee depending on stall preference ( see Rates page)
20% Commission + $100 due upon Sale of horse for placing advertisements, marketing, and dealing with all potential buyers.
Horse and Farm Sitting
Rates are negotiated and contingent upon distance, number of visits and specific requests.
Camps and Clinics
Rates for camps and clinics vary and are contingent upon length, content and skill level.
WTS will assist on and off site clients with a number of services. Services include, but are not limited to:
• Body clipping $100.00 (additional $25.00 for twitching or tranq)
• Lunging $10.00 (20 minutes) or $25.00 3 x week (60 minutes)
• Injury after care (to be determined based on care needed)
• Wound dressings (to be determined based on care needed)
• Medicating (to be determined based on care needed)
• Hand walking $5.00 (per 15 minutes)
• Worming $5.00
• Turnout $20.00 per week
• Bathing $20.00 per bath ($15.00 if you provide supplies)
• Trimming (bridle path, ears, muzzle, legs, etc.) $15.00
Trimming that requires twitch or tranq $ 25.00
• AM. Blanket removal $15.00 per week
• PM. Re-blanketing $15.00 per week
• Putting up and maintaining of tail $12.00 per week
Supplemental feeding $10.00 per week
Transport of clients horses to and from shows ( see horse show rates)